Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snuck in last minute Saturday Shopping


I'll admit it; I may have a coupon addiction. But is it that bad if I'm saving money?? I haven't bought diapers since July, and I am shopping for twins!! So if this is an addiction, I think it's one of those healthy kinds!!
Another Wags Run
24 SoBe Waters
3 Crest
2 Scrubbing Bubbles
2 Windex Wipes
4 Oral B Toothbrushes
Visine
Spent $0 OOP (paid balance on GC)
I will get rebates for the Windex and Scrubbing Bubbles ($4)
I got lucky with the SoBe. Wags had tearpads a couple of weeks ago for .4o/1, and I only took 8 coupons. I didn't want to get greedy! When I went last night to get the SoBe with the 8 coupons I had, they had just put out more! SO I got 16 more coupons, still leaving the rest of the Qs (there were 2 tearpads). When I went to check out, the cashier said I couldn't use one of those with the Easy Saver coupon. TRUST ME, I can!! So she tried it, and of course it worked!!
If you can't wrap your head around all this coupon business, just keep trying. You WILL get it, and when you do, the rewards are awesome!


No comments: