Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lunch Break Bargains! More Saturday Savings...

So I decided to run across the street to Wags on my lunch break. Here's what I got for NOTHING out-of-pocket!! I'll try to post a pic later, since a lot of us love seeing the haul!! They always say a picture is worth a thousand words!!!

1st Transaction:

5 Softsoap @ $4.49 ea

4 Crest Toothpaste $1.99 ea

-4 x $1/1 Softsoap (manufacturer Q)

-5 x $1/1 Softsoap ES Q

-4 x $1/1 Crest (manufacturer Q)
-4 x $1/1 Crest ES Q

-$3 RR

Total $13.22, used GC, nothing OOP!

Earned $10 RR for Softsoap

2nd Transaction:

5 Walgreens Dipes Mega Packs $5.49 (clearanced)

Less $10 RR, $3 RR, $3 RR and $3 RR

Total $4.99 on GC, nothing OOP!

I used all my Register Rewards, but I got diapers for FREE. Comes in handy when you are going through them twice as fast!!

No comments: