Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'll Take That!

So you want more free stuff, huh?? Me too! I was at Kroger last night and this is what I got for free:

Select 2nd Gerber baby food is 2/.99. Catalinas are printing out for .50/2 2nd foods. Once doubled, These are FREE!

And guess what's back?! The J & J Catalinas. I bought 3 Buddie Bars last night, used the $3/3 coupon from the insert and got a Cat for $3/3 J & J purchase. So keep rolling them and get lots for FREE. These would make great stocking stuffers or fillers for gift baskets.

2 comments:

Manda said...

The gerber deal didn't work at my Kroger at all.

Lisa said...

Amanda-so sorry it didn't work for you. :( I did it again a couple of days again. What didn't work? No Qs or they didn't double? At one of my Krogers, it doubled, but at another it did not. The cashier adjusted it for me.