Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Heart Kroger...and Target...and Wags...and...

Kroger is having their Mega Event Sale and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome! If you buy 10 of certain items, which you can mix and match, you get an extra $5 off your order. Pair this with coupons, and you've got yourself some free items with possible overage! It's a limit of 3 offers per transaction, so you may have to do it a couple of times. Is it worth it?? OH, YEAH! So I made a run, or 2 to Kroger. Then stopped at Wags to take advantage of their awesome diaper deal.


I've had some requests on my OOP. This isn't exact, but here is an idea of what I spent:

Target: $6.xx

Petco: $3.08

Kroger $6.89

Wags: $15.xx

I saved WELL OVER $130!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Alana Jo said...

*sniff* we have NONE of those stores.

T said...

How much did you spend?