Saturday, November 8, 2008

I found the Starbuck's Chocolate!!!!


I went to Target to see if I could find the Starbuck's chocolate everyone was talking about... I did!! There was another girl there that aparently reads the same blogs I do. She grabbed ALL of them right in front of me. I found one on the top shelf because I was 2 feet taller than her. I should have "taken her" for the others, but I just figured kharma, if you know what I mean! If I ever grab the last of something, and someone else is next to me, I ask to make sure they aren't looking for the same thing. Just in case!! If so, I always share.

So I came across another flavor at the registers and thought I'd check to make sure those weren't clearanced as well. No such luck. BUT, I saw some of the others mixed in with them! So I went to each aisle and found 20 more!! Now, had the girl offered some of her loot to me, I would have done the same. Instead, she saw me with them and said, where did you find all of those????

So, offer to share, and the favor will be returned!! I donate a lot of the items I get from my savvy shopping. Try to do the same!

My total OOP at Target was $4.xx. I had a coupon for free doggie food or $7 off the larger bag. I also had a $3 off Target coupon on the same food, so I got a bag of Iams doggie food for $2! The Mighty Dog was also a free coupon. No overage on the candy bars like some of you reported. BUT, I did get Starbuck's chocolate for FREE!!! Yay!

Stay tuned for some new features on my blog. I hope you will like them!