Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspiration

Everyone needs a little inspiration for designing their home. Whether it's your favorite color, a place that you love or even a favorite scent. My inspiration for the living room came from a placemat I saw at Target. Yep, a simple, vinyl placemat. I saw it and just simply fell in love with the style, the colors, everything. You'd think it would inspire my kitchen, but if I do THAT room over, I would have several people very upset with me!!

So, back to my inspiration. It is a vintage modern syle. The colors are soothing and very compatible. I am going to try to translate the inspiration piece into my decor as well as I can. Interested in what it looks like?



Not much to it, but there is just something about it that I love. And really, when it comes to your home, it should be about what you love.

No comments: