- If you were a nominee here's what you need to do. Please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Now to make my selections! Truthfully, it's only a handful and there may be repeat nominations. If that's you, please feel free to pass up the "requirements" because you have already participated. Without further delay, here are my nominees (in no specific order):
1. Coupon Clippin Mama B She has a wonderful, upbeat blog. I enjoy looking at her deals and trying to get the same! I also LOVE the name of her blog... that's my nickname!
2. The Thrifty Mama If you don't know her, you should! She is the very reason I save the money I do today! She "held me hand" learning CVS and Wags. Thanks to her blog, I have taken over my finances again. I also appreciate her dedication to her faith. Very inspiring. THANK YOU SO MUCH, CRYSTAL!
3. Southern Savers Thanks to her blog, I am able to locate the deals in my area. Due to stores being regional, it's frustating when I read about a great deal only to realize I can't get it! With this blog, I can count on that my store is participating!
4.Common Sense With Money Mercedes seems to be able to find all the deals! Thanks to her, I can find them too. She does an awesome job!
5. Savvy Saving Mama Before I started blogging, I followed this blog. It's very down to Earth and I enjoy reading her deals and steals. Thank you for making it look so easy!
6. Nickels-N-Dimes I appreciate all the charity work she posts about, and the opportunities she "gives" us to help...motivation! She also has a wonderful blog that lists the latest bargains.
7. Money Saving Mom Where I got my start. I visited her site one day, drooled over her posted deals, and the rest is, well, history!
8. So Cal Saver I just love her attitude! It's fun and fresh!
9. That's Just Nifty Thrifty She is so talented! She made a quilt for Christmas, does graphics and kicks but at CVS! I follow her to keep up with some great CVS ideas!
10. $aving Makes Cents Love following along with her getting deals. I wish we had a Mejer! She keeps her site up to date and up beat.
Well, there you have it! My nominees, although I know there are more out there!